The Circus is town once again and we got tickets to see them last friday evening. Sonya remembered when we went last year but I don't think Clara remembers it.
Pre-show was at 6pm. I was rushing to finish baking my kuih lapis for the baking competition the next day and I thought we wouldn't make it in time for the pre-show with my cake still in the oven, Clara still working on her dinner, traffic in Boston and parking at the TD Bank North Garden. Surprisingly, we did make it!
Can you spot where Sonya is in the photo below?
Now try and spot Justin and Clara :)
End of pre-show. Time to get to our seats and wait for the main show to begin at 7pm.
Intermission time or toilet break time or time to get something to eat or drink time or simply sit and wait time :)
After the intermission, Clara was already getting very tired and sleepy.
Soon after the tiger performance, she fell asleep. I tried to wake her up to see the elephant performance. She turned around, opened her eyes and then fell right back to sleep :)
No comments:
Post a Comment