Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sizzle Sizzle Pop!

I brought my camera along to Sonya and Clara's gymnastic class again today to take some photos of Clara and Manuela.


It just would not be fair not to have any photo of Sonya and Natalia too :)


Here is Clara attempting a somersault.


And now a hand-stand.



These rings must be her favorite!


And here is Manuela doing the balance beam :)


Clara climbing and swinging on the ropes.



Manuela was about to do a somersault but I think I scared her away with the camera :(


From then onwards, she got very weary whenever I got too close with my camera.



Clara on the balance beam. She is getting quite comfortable on her own on the beam. Before, she wouldn't walk on it without holding my hand.


Manuela with her suspicious eyes on me again :)




Hop hop hop...


Another of Clara's favorites is the Tumble Track. She is like a wild woman whenever she steps foot on it! Boing boing boing... Open Close Sit Drop... Open Close Knee Drop...










This girl just loves to hang...



And quite fearless too. She leaps from one bar to the other and just hangs. My heart skips a beat every time she does that!



Grand Finale: Sizzle... Sizzle... POP!





Clara wouldn't get down before jumping around for a few times on her own on the huge trampoline.



Here's Manuela having a go at jumping too :)



No class is complete without stamps, coloring printouts, high-5 and big hugs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment